We have secured some exciting, major infrastructure and construction projects and so we are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious graduates to join our team.
We have a proven track record of nurturing graduate talent to become leaders of the future. We invest heavily in developing our workforce in order to provide job satisfaction, to contribute to the success of the company and to maintain the high standards of our projects.
What you’ll do
Quantity Surveying at Dawnus is hands-on from day one. Through early responsibility you’ll learn quickly on challenging projects.
You will take responsibility for most aspects of a QS role within construction projects, from conception through the design and construction phases, to completion. The successful candidates will support the Quantity Surveyor in all aspects of a commercial construction project including contractual, financial reporting and administration.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus car allowance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Opportunities to work towards chartered membership of the RICS
- Flexible start dates
What we are looking for
- A genuine passion for developing a career in quantity surveying
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Confidence, motivation and the ability to handle multiple tasks and problem-solve
- Strong team working skills, commitment and enthusiasm. Remember, we’re looking for our future leaders so you will need to be proactive in seeking out opportunities, be energetic and motivated.
- Full UK driving licence and preferably have access to your own transport
- The right to live and work within the UK (or the ability to obtain the appropriate visa/permit)
A degree in quantity surveying / commercial management (2:1 or above desirable)
Accepted degree subjects
- planning and surveying
- civil engineering and construction
How to apply
CV and cover letter required.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/01/2019
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||12|
£4,840 car allowance. 27 days annual leave, pension scheme (5% employee and 7.5% employer), private healthcare