- Team – At Decathlon our teammates come first, as a Department Manager you’ll invest your time and resources into the development of your team and in doing so will facilitate their growth and progression in the company.
- Customer Service – Your customers will always be at the forefront of your actions, together with your team you’ll listen to their feedback in order to make improvements to the service and products that you provide. At Decathlon we believe that our customers should leave our stores either Satisfied or Satisfied.
- Team Player - With being active sports person, collaboration should be part of your DNA, right? In Decathlon, you will be working within a tight knit team where you will make collective decisions to enhance the products and services in your store.
- Partnerships – Once your business is thriving, you’ll then have the freedom to reach out into your community and work with your local sport clubs, schools, businesses to develop partnerships. Here is where you will apply your networking skills in order to strengthen your brand and to make sport accessible within your community.
- Brand - You will work closely with your brand to choose the best products for your customers. You’ll choose all of the ranges within your sport and adapt your business to the current market. You’ll also organise events in your local area to increase brand awareness and customer participation in sport.
- Project - Together with your team, you’ll build a long term project surrounding the commercial policy of your sports. You’ll identify and maximise the key sports in your department and will ensure that this aligns with your customers’ needs. You will lead and drive the project forward with your team to deliver your common purpose.
- Duty Management - You will take on even more responsibility by leading duty management procedures in store. You will prioritise and manage customer and staff safety, store commerciality, building maintenance and customer satisfaction day to day.
What we are looking for
- Open minded with an innate sense of service to help others.
- A Self starter with a huge passion for sport.
- A team player who thrives in fast paced and changing environments.
- A natural leader who can invest in the development of others.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment