Love to ride? Looking for more flexibility? Join the Roo community for great fees and the freedom to fit work around your life. Plus lots of rider perks and discounts!
As a rider making deliveries, you’ll be self-employed and free to work to your own availability.
Added perks include:
- Access to high-quality gear like phone holders, protective clothing, helmets and lights.
- Free international money transfers and discounts at Apple, Vue Cinema and great restaurants.
- Online resources and an active community of riders to get involved with.
The Deliveroo rider app makes it easy to plan ahead.
- Riders make as much as £120 a day. Keep 100% of all your tips. Get up to £250 for each person referral.
Why work with us?
- You'’ll get to take on amazing challenges, every day.
We're always innovating, iterating and creating things from scratch.
- We’re a British company with a global mindset.
Deliveroo offices have sprung up in 12 countries, with our Deliveroo HQ in the heart of London
- We value diversity.
Having a wide range of experiences and voices is a huge asset, and we want all our discussions to be as inclusive, broad and diverse as possible.
- We're still young but we're growing fast.
There's plenty of opportunity to tackle challenges, think big and make a huge difference.
- Our foodie culture is something really special.
We’re passionate about food, and we’re passionate about our product. That’s why we take every chance to test it out.
- We're on a mission to change the way people eat. It's ambitious, but so are we.
- Deliveroo offices have sprung up in 12 countries, with our Deliveroo HQ in the heart of London.
- A bike, scooter, motorbike or car
- A smartphone – iPhone (4S and above) or Android (4.3 and above)
- The right to work in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
Up to £16hr
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Uncapped
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 02/02/2018