The Deloitte graduate programme is a first step on a professional career with a highly respected firm. It’s a world-class training scheme, as well as a permanent job that’ll earn you a market-leading salary and benefits.
From the moment you join, you’ll be treated as a business advisor, valued for the unique contribution you make and the fresh ideas you bring. You’ll work directly with clients on projects that have a very real and meaningful impact on their success. As well as gaining a recognised professional qualification, you’ll develop the kind of rounded business skills that will serve you well regardless of where your future takes you. And you’ll get all the support you need to become the leader you know you can be.
We combine property expertise with financial and business advice, we can offer truly integrated solutions and are unlike any other surveying business. This innovative approach, plus a depth of knowledge that spans all real estate sectors, is unequalled in the market place.
- Planning and development: Working closely with specialist teams, you’ll deliver best-practice planning and development services. For every kind of scheme and client: commercial to cultural, retail to residential, landowner to local government, simple to super-complex.
- Capital projects advisory: This team provides technical advice, due diligence and delivery services, across a full spectrum of industries and high profile commissions. You’ll become an expert in all matters relating to construction and built assets, by understanding how business needs translate into building design. We’re all about knowing how little a building can cost, rather than how much.
- Valuation, assurance and professional advisory: You’ll be part of a unique practice, delivering business-focused real estate valuation solutions, within a business advisory setting. Which means providing all kinds of clients with robust opinions, insightful due diligence, and strategic advice, with expert advocacy and rigorous assurance.
- Real estate consulting: As part of this highly successful practice – one of the largest of its kind – you’ll combine specialist technical skills and industry knowledge, to advise on all aspects of real estate-related business matters. You’ll work on a wide variety of high profile assignments, with some of the best in the field, all within an extremely commercial, client-focussed environment.
Your professional experience
- Use your curiosity, imagination, critical thinking and judgement to analyse complex problems, work out what’s important and deliver bespoke solutions.
- ‘Access all areas’ of your client’s business to understand its inner workings, helping you develop your business acumen, commercial skills and industry knowledge, as well as developing far reaching and often senior relationships.
- Take on more intellectually challenging work, while technology takes care of the repetitive manual tasks. We’re using automation and cognitive technology to free up our people for more analytical work, and to provide a higher quality service.
- Be part of a team that offers strategic advice to some of the UK's most prominent developers and public sector agencies on projects of national significance.
- Work with high profile clients and project teams tasked with producing high-quality deliverables.
- Opportunity to influence national policy across sectors as varied as health, transport, energy, funding and finance, and local government.
- Supporting on post-merger integrations of property portfolios and corporate real estate management teams in the financial services industry.
- Offered significant support in preparing for RICSPAC or RTPI from our in-house APC accredited assessor.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams.
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world. As well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities on offer at Deloitte.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in core services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals. Joining Deloitte, within the business area you chose, you will develop professional qualifications and the following capabilities.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving: collects, assimilates, and analyses relevant data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface insights and solutions
- Delivery excellence: manages own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Manages quality and risk: complies with quality standards, risk rules, and confidentiality guidelines to deliver results
Being a leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/05/2018
Additional job details