Work experience, support at university and money to go travelling, if you are at beginning of your degree journey, this is for you. This programme also offers you the opportunity to finish university with a job offer.
The opportunity at Deloitte
You don’t need to be a technology specialist or finance graduate to work here. Whilst some of our roles do have specific entry requirements, there are others that are really open. So whatever you are going to study, when you finish there will be opportunities here for you. All of our programmes offer on-the-job training and an opportunity to study for professional qualifications too. It’s your journey. You create it.
- Explore the future in audit and assurance
- Deliver market insights in business and financial advisory
- Defend and innovate in cyber
- Solve complex problems in governance, risk and regulation
- Help people matter in human capital
- Connect buildings, businesses and people in real estate
- Develop big ideas in strategy and operations
- Navigate the complex in tax consulting
- Innovate to grow business edge in technology
Being a leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction