Each of our four Audit & Assurance businesses offers fascinating engagements, inspirational colleagues, and every opportunity to explore, develop and grow. The difference is in the type of clients you’ll work with.
- Assurance: each of our Assurance teams offers fascinating engagements, inspirational colleagues, and every opportunity to explore, develop and grow. You’ll have the chance to work with financial services and corporate clients, partnering with some of the world’s most recognisable brands - providing finance leaders with assurance across all their accounting, regulatory and transaction needs.
- Private markets: Want to work with some of the UK’s most dynamic privately owned companies in a role that goes beyond auditing? Private Markets gives you the unique opportunity to work directly with company owners across all aspects of their business - supporting them on their journey to becoming a listed company.
- FTSE: you’ll work with some of the world’s most recognisable brands; those publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange. In FTSE timing is everything; these firms are leading the business agenda in the UK and your work will have the potential to impact their performance right across the investment community.
- International: you’ll work closely with colleagues and clients across the world, from US to Japan to Africa and beyond, on everything from audit to post merger assurance. This complex, intellectually challenging work, comes with opportunities to build senior level, global networks.
- Financial services: specialise in the insurance industry, working with a diverse range of clients from key players to the industry’s rising stars. With digital transformation top of the agenda, you’ll go beyond providing audit and assurance, to finding new ways for clients to improve how they work.
Your professional experience
You’ll get to work with and learn from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. And benefit from a unique training programme for new joiners. One that balances core skills along with the specific requirements of each of our audit and assurance businesses and gives you the flexibility to work, learn and develop in a way that suits you and fits with the business’ requirements.
You’ll have the option to work towards a professional qualification. If joining Audit you’ll get the opportunity to study towards an ACA qualification with either ICAS or ICAEW. For those in Assurance, you’ll have the option to work towards a CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting with the possibility to further complete the CIMA Professional Qualification. Whether you join us in Audit or Assurance, you’ll be joining a programme designed to develop our future leaders and specialists. You’ll gain experience within a number of different areas of our business, and can potentially go on to work overseas or to experience life in one of our many specialist teams. You’ll be encouraged to continue learning throughout your career.
Your service line: Audit & Assurance
Our work underpins the accuracy of the information shareholders use to make key financial decisions. Working with influential multinationals, innovative start-ups and household names, in every sector, we really get to know our clients’ businesses, so we can help them improve how they work. Discover more.
Being a leader at Deloitte
/Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
What we are looking for
You will need to have obtained or studying towards a 2:1 in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved 260 UCAS points for your A levels (or equivalent), a grade four (C) in English language and a grade six (B) in maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Check our Learning and Development webpage for more information on professional qualifications.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Applications for our Graduate Schemes will close on a rolling basis when we receive enough applications. We therefore advise that you apply as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on securing a role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/04/2019
Additional job details
|Location||Aberdeen · Belfast · Birmingham · Bristol · Cambridge · Cardiff · Edinburgh · Glasgow · Guernsey · Isle of Man · Jersey · Leeds · London · Manchester · Newcastle upon Tyne · Nottingham · Reading · Southampton · St Albans|