Our Graduate Programme is more than a world-class training scheme, this a permanent job. It gives you a market-leading salary, benefits, a professional qualification, and endless opportunities to learn and progress. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact on their success.
Help solve our clients’ most critical technology challenges. From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups. Check out our following areas:
- Consulting Technology: Help solve our clients’ most critical technology challenges. From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups
- Deloitte Digital: Join a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. You’ll work side-by-side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists
- Deloitte Managed Solutions: You’ll advise clients on ways to streamline operations and manage risk, as well as helping them make strategic decisions and plan for future growth
- Forensic Technology: Use your skills to combat fraud, bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, international sanctions, intellectual property disputes and more
- Product Enabled Services (PES): Work across industries and sectors, and with every part of the Deloitte business, to bring great ideas to life. You’ll help design and build the innovative new software assets our clients need; creating what tomorrow looks like
- Risk Analytics: Whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS
- Technology Digital Risk: You’ll help all kinds of financial services organisations manage risk. From auditing their IT processes to transforming their ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
Your service line: Consulting – Technology
From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups, organisations across every industry turn to us to solve their trickiest technical and business problems. We exploit current technology in novel ways and create cutting-edge new solutions, covering everything from strategy to system design, managing projects, people and processes. Discover more.
Being a leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
What we are looking for
You will need to have obtained or studying towards a 2:1 or above in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved at least 260 UCAS points for your A-levels (or equivalent), at least a grade four (C) in English language and at least a grade six (B) in maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Check our learning and development webpage for more information on professional qualifications.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Applications for our Graduate Schemes will close on a rolling basis when we receive enough applications. We therefore advise that you apply as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on securing a role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15/03/2019
Additional job details