Our Graduate Programme is more than a world-class training scheme, this a permanent job. It gives you a market-leading salary, benefits, a professional qualification, and endless opportunities to learn and progress. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact on their success.
So many paths are open to you in Governance, Risk and Regulation. You can choose to specialise in a broad range of business or technological competencies.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM): You’ll help clients manage the risks associated with their vital third party relationships, from customers and suppliers, to distributors, licencees and franchisees. Working with senior people in many different businesses, you’ll deliver tangible solutions that help them maintain brand integrity and boost revenue
- Public Sector Audit: Want to make meaningful, long-term impacts on public services? We’re the market leader in NHS Foundation Trusts, and work with some of the UK’s biggest universities and local governments too. You’ll build advisory expertise working closely with senior client staff, focused on solving their business-critical issues
- Reputation, Crisis and Resilience: Be there for clients when they need you most. Whether it’s a cyber attack, natural disaster, product failure, or other crisis, you’ll support senior leaders through the event. You’ll help them minimise the impact on their business and advise on how to prepare for worst-case scenarios
- Risk Analytics: Whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS
- Risk and Regulation: In this market leading team, you’ll support top tier financial institutions in managing change. You’ll work with other Deloitte teams, across the world, and with the most senior level client people, helping them achieve the right balance between meeting regulatory requirements and running a commercially successful business
- Strategic Regulatory and Operations Risk (SRO): You’ll work with a hugely diverse list of clients, helping them manage the challenges they face every day, relating to risk, compliance, and effective controls
You’ll provide confidence and insights on everything from the sustainability of their business to the technology they use. Helping to drive better business performance.
Your service line: Risk Advisory
In these rapidly evolving times, we’re defining the future. As well as helping clients to comply with changing laws and best practice, you’ll transform their businesses. It’s about understanding and anticipating the risks that come from uncertainty, whether that’s cyber threat, financial, operational, or a myriad of other risks. Discover more.
Being a leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
What we are looking for
You will need to have obtained or studying towards a 2:1 or above in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved at least 260 UCAS points for your A-levels (or equivalent), at least a grade four (C) in English language and at least a grade six (B) in maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Check our learning and development webpage for more information on professional qualifications.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Applications for our Graduate Schemes will close on a rolling basis when we receive enough applications. We therefore advise that you apply as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on securing a role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2019