Launch your career as an Entry Level Apprentice and support our client-facing staff with critical day-to-day administrative tasks. Learn on the job and study towards your Level 3 City & Guilds Diploma in Business Administration. You’ll get all the support you need to thrive, grow and develop your future.
Engagement Support Centre: provide day-to day administrative support to our client facing employees in Audit and Risk Advisory. From minutes and arranging client meetings, to billing, budgets and project management. You’ll also provide internal support such as HR, training and learning.
Tax Centre of Excellence: support the delivery of tax services for our clients with globally mobile staff - from payroll to cross-border administration, tax forms to individual tax returns.
Your professional experience
You’ll get involved in all kinds of tasks, from research to advising clients, so you get the most out of your apprenticeship experience. Of course, there are some key activities that apprentices will do on a regular basis, depending on the role. These include:
- Research, typically using IT and web-based tools.
- Monitoring, managing and supporting the process for accepting new clients and work.
- Preparing, checking, completing and sending forms that need to be signed or checked by others.
- Managing mailbox or workflow, answering queries or escalating them to the right person.
- Data entry of internal or client information, on various systems.
- Chasing up regulatory work completed by external individuals or organisations.
- Providing advice and assisting our internal staff and partners and/or external clients.
- Business administration tasks and other ad hoc duties as required.
- Getting to know your colleagues and learning loads from them.
Your service line: Cardiff Delivery Centre (Internal Services)
Our client-facing people are spread across the UK, working from a number of regional offices. At the Cardiff Delivery Centre, we look after them all. The Cardiff teams are designed to assist our client facing colleagues with the completion of day-to-day research, administrative and project management tasks, and enables the delivery of centralised, high quality, efficient and cost effective administrative support to client facing teams. Staff become subject matter experts. Discover more.
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least five GCSEs including at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade four (C) in maths. You will need to be available to start work in March 2019.
Check our learning and development webpage for more information on professional qualifications.
How to apply
Vacancies may close ahead of the published dates, so we encourage all applicants to apply early.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15/03/2019
Additional job details