The lawyers of our future start here. This is your chance to turn opportunities into big deals as a Trainee. You’ll transform challenges into solutions, meet with clients and get your hands on varied global projects. The best way to learn is to do and we won’t hold you back.
- Four seats
- Client and international secondment opportunities
- Dedicated supervisor
- Trainee partner in each practice
- Legal project management
- Business development
Who are we without you? You’re the specialists and we’ll give you the learning tools and guidance to help you progress to the next stage. Alongside your formal induction and year-round training, you’ll receive ongoing support from your supervisor, trainee representatives, our Human Resources and Legal Project Management departments. Your supervisor isn’t someone you meet with sporadically though, they’ll be a constant, helping you define your career and working with you to get it right. You’re more than a trainee and we always think of the bigger picture when it comes to your career.
- GDL, LPC and diploma fees
- GDL, LPC and diploma maintenance grants
- Sports club membership
- Health insurance
- 24 annual leave days
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site counsellor
- Restaurant discounts
- London: £44,000 rising to £48,000 in the second year (£75,000 upon qualification)
- Aberdeen: £24,000 rising to £26,000 in the second year (£40,000 upon qualification)
- Central Belt: £24,000 rising to £26,000 in the second year (£40,000 upon qualification)
- Milton Keynes and Watford: £31,000 rising to £34,000 in the second year (£48,000 upon qualification)
What we are looking for
There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ trainee solicitor at Dentons and that’s the way we like it. Our expertise within the firm are as diverse as the needs of our global clients. What we have in common is the ability to contribute to our growing success.
Our England Training Contracts are open to penultimate year law students, all final year students and all graduates
Our Scotland Training Contacts are open to penultimate and final year law students, and law graduates.
You must have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of ABB at A-level (or equivalent) to be considered.
Additional job details
- Milton Keynes
- Over £37,001
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2020