Dentons has an exciting new opportunity for a well organised, enthusiastic graduate who is looking for the chance to launch a career in the Legal Project Management profession and play a part in supporting a dynamic, fast-paced global law firm.
The legal services market is experiencing a period of significant change. Driven by growing expectations, new technology and an evolving competitor market place. Our clients are increasingly looking for new approaches to satisfy the needs of their legal challenges.
Dentons Legal Project Management Team is growing and we have an opportunity for a Legal Project Manger to join our London based LPM team. Reporting to the Head of Legal Project Management, the role will be required to work in the Real Estate practice group.
Our LPMs work alongside legal delivery teams in a client facing role. You will work closely with partners and their teams to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of legal work to solve client's complex legal challenges. Our goal is to focus on all aspects of delivery, process improvement and innovation, providing clients with an exceptional level of service throughout the full matter lifecycle.
- Support Legal Project Managers to manage, co-ordinate and improve efficiency in the delivery of client matters
- Gather, compile and analyse data in a logical and efficient manner
- Use written communication to clearly and effectively present information, ideas and approaches
- Provide Input into producing tracking and progress reports
- Draft project documents such as project plans, schedules, milestone and action tracking
- Contribute to problem solving by suggesting appropriate ideas for options and recommendations
- Deliver appropriately structured deliverables without significant guidance
- Provide input for project meetings including agenda, status updates, financials tracking, action logging,
- Support internal legal project management initiatives
What we are looking for
We are looking for high performing candidates from either a legal or professional services consulting background who have experience in delivering complex projects and/or implementing change.
- A strong academic record of graduate level
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong budgeting and numeracy skills
- Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with excellent prioritisation and planning skills
- Quick to learn new skills
- Willing take on responsibility
- Confident communicator with the ability to interact at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 05/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 05/02/2019
Additional job details