Spring into Banking is a one-week introduction to a career in financial services and with Deutsche Bank that takes place in the Spring. Packed with skills sessions, job shadowing and networking opportunities, it gives you a taste of what it takes to succeed in our world, while taking a crucial first step in your career journey.
Your week starts with an introduction to working in banking. Led by expert trainers, you will learn how financial markets work and get to know more about the way Deutsche Bank operates. You will meet a variety of people, from analysts and associates right through to senior management – all of whom will help you to build a professional network that will serve you throughout your career.
You will be exposed to different areas of the bank, and over a couple of days will have the opportunity to shadow various desks within a division to see what goes on behind the scenes. There will also be multiple opportunities to practice and develop your soft skills such as networking, presenting and interviewing.
Spring into Banking is a programme that not only recognizes your talent but also rewards it. At the end of the week you will gain early access to the interview process for the Deutsche Bank Internship Programme.
We are Germany’s leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritising long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Do you have an academic focus on business or natural science, particularly business administration, economics, (industrial) engineering, (business) informatics, (business) mathematics or a comparable subject?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Do you have the resilience and dedication required to keep up with the pace of life in this dynamic business?
- Can you demonstrate a client-centric approach?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail?
Accepted degree subjects
Excellent benefits package
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Closing date: 15/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 15/01/2018