“DHL Supply Chain. Logistics for the connected age - excellence simply delivered!”
Today, DHL is the world’s leading logistics company, operating in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, making it the most international company in the world. We work in a unique environment where DHL is as innovative as a start-up, with the power of an international organisation.
We are an international team of over 350,000 professionals, united by a passion for logistics. We owe our success to the commitment, creativity and expertise of our employees. The high level of motivation among our employees can be attributed to a corporate culture founded on openness, trust and mutual respect. We are a people business and invest heavily in our Talent, in particular by bringing in work placement and graduates into many of our divisions.
Roles on offer
- Future Leaders Graduate Program
- Finance Graduate Program
- Human Resources Graduate Program
- Business Technology Graduate Program
- Procurement NHS Graduate Program
- Work Placement Program
- Graduate programmes - starting salary of £27,000 per annum with annual salary increases
- Work placements – salary of £17,000 per annum
- 10% London allowance applies for certain postcodes
What are we looking for?
Our graduates are empowered to take initiative, actively get involved in different teams and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business, customers and the environment. A diverse range of career and development opportunities will help ensure you achieve your career and personal goals.
Candidates will need a 2:2 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in any discipline, passion and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics/supply chain industry in the UK market, a “Can Do” attitude, and ability to be flexible in approach to working styles, shifts and roles.
You’ll also have a desire to be a people manager and to lead teams of people through day to day business and exciting change projects. Our Graduates will be fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the Program).
Training and development
Through practical experience and structured development programs DHL provides students and graduates with a variety of opportunities to develop professional skills within a global market leading organisation to launch your career:
- Certified, the Group-wide, global initiative focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. This training will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the Customer.
- A structured Learning and Development curriculum that will provide you with the expertise to become a Leader within our business and to be specialists within your area.
- On-the-job learning within your placements, which is important for you to gain skills, knowledge and certification to support you in responding better to the demands of your job.
The application process
Our application process is simple – you’ll complete an online application form, then take an online strengths assessment, followed by an online job simulation. Provided you meet the required criteria, you’ll be invited to an experience day where we can meet you in person, but more importantly, you’ll be able to find out all about us.
transport and logistics