We now have an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer with exceptional attention to detail to work on variety of brand concepts and documents at our Head Office in Warrington.
Working as part of a small but professional team you will work to ensure our sales and operations teams have innovative and accurate documents and materials to present both electronically and in physical form.
To provide a high standard of digital, online and physical marketing and sales material to be utilised by our operational and sales team whilst adhering to all statutory and company guidelines.
Responsible to: Lead Graphic Designer, Food and Service Designer.
Key responsibility area
- Design posters and flyers for live project briefs and updating current material in line with client brief
- Design logos for new and existing food and service concepts
- Create brand identity for new service concepts to support the sales process
- Photo manipulation
- Edit business documents to ensure accurate spelling, punctuation and grammar or sales and marketing material
- Proof read documents, edit and amend as necessary
- Create and edit innovative and exciting Power Point presentation for use by sales and operations teams
Reward and benefits
- Half price meals and drinks in on site dining room
- Half price gym member ship at on site gym
- Real opportunity for career growth and skills development
- 33 days holiday - inclusive of bank holidays
- Excellent transport links including free shuttle bus from major transport hub to business park
What we are looking for
Detailed working knowledge of the following software:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Light Room
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Ability to critically and accurately evaluate documents and highlight and amend errors
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate with a range of people from clients, customers and suppliers to operational managers and members of the board of directors
- A strong team player
- Take ownership of projects from initial brief to completion.
For this role, as well as technical design skills you will need a high level of attention to detail to proof read and edit text together with the confidence and ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders both within the organisation and externally.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Up to £19,000
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 21 June 2019