We are looking for a bright spark to join our team of 12 researchers. Your role will be to support the quantitative side of the business, so you will have to be confident around numbers.
The job will be split between:
- Creating surveys that enable us to get to the answers we are looking for
- Charting and analysing the responses, interpreting what this means for the client
- And then communicating findings to our clients in a visual and engaging way so that they can launch new products, improve products and services or understand their customers better
- It will also include project management and office support on a day-to-day basis
You will get lots of support and training (both internal and external), but equally we will give you a lot of client exposure from the start, so responsibilities will come thick and fast and you will have to be confident and happy to be presenting pretty quickly into the role.
- We offer in-house training with execs who have 20yrs + experience
- We put all of our grads on a number of external Market Research Society courses
- All grads spend time at our online platform, with our recruitment and our research studio to get a 360 view of the company
Career progression – we want it to be quick.
- Grads are appraised every three months and progression / salary review is based on performance
Discovery is a small, boutique research agency that has a big reputation.
We work with some of the best known blue chip companies in the UK (Virgin Media, Aviva, Dixons, MTV, Just Eat, BBC and Cancer Research UK to name a few). We have a really strong reputation for providing great insights to our clients.
We are also a young team who are very supportive of one another. We work together on different projects collaborating in project teams and in an open plan office that helps us share ideas and creates a buzzy atmosphere.
- Curiosity and confidence are two key personal requirements we are looking for
- You will be a confident individual, so when you write your cover letter please be sure to think about how you convey this'.
- We are looking for a numerate graduate with a good degree
Qualifications and experience requirements
As long as you have a good A-level in maths we’re happy with any subject degree.
Accepted degree subjects
Health care, 7% company pension
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
You must apply with a CV and covering letter. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Please use the covering letter to let us know what you are like and what interests you.
Closing date: 27/04/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/04/2018