At Dunbia no two days will be the same. If you¿re looking for a business which challenges, you to think outside the box then this graduate programme is for you. We¿re offering you an opportunity, through our graduate programme, to ensure you thrive in your chosen field and gain invaluable on-the-job experience.
As a HR Graduate working in a fast-paced environment, you will be part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of HR within the business and your responsibility will increase.
Our working environment is like no other. With strong family and entrepreneurial values at the heart of our corporate culture.
As part of the HR team, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of HR within the business and your responsibility will increase.
HR graduates get involved in all aspects of Human Resources including;
- Employee relations
- Building key relationships with stakeholders
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Performance management
- Project work
Our Brighter Futures programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training
What we are looking for
- HR degree
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- Devon · West Devon & Treburley sites
`with the potential to increase in your second year.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022