At Dunbia no two days will be the same. If you're looking for a business which challenges, you to think outside the box then this graduate programme is for you. We're offering you an opportunity, through our graduate programme, to ensure you thrive in your chosen field and gain invaluable on-the-job experience.
As a HR Graduate working in a fast-paced environment, you will be part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of HR within the business and your responsibility will increase.
Our working environment is like no other. With strong family and entrepreneurial values at the heart of our corporate culture.
As part of the HR team, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of HR within the business and your responsibility will increase.
HR graduates get involved in all aspects of Human Resources including;
- Employee relations
- Building key relationships with stakeholders
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Performance management
- Project work
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our two-year training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training
- Fast track career progression
What we are looking for
- HR degree;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent time management;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment;
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Northern Ireland · Dungannon
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We reserve the right to close the role should suitable applicants by found in advance of the closing date.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 February 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 February 2023