At Dunbia no two days will be the same. If you’re looking for a business which challenges, you to think outside the box then this graduate programme is for you. We’re offering you an opportunity, through our graduate programme, to ensure you thrive in your chosen field and gain invaluable on-the-job experience. As a Operations and Commercial Graduate working in a face-paced environment, you will be part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team.
As an Operations and Commercial Graduate, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team, as your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of Operations and Commercial within the business and your responsibility will increase.
This graduate role will ensure you gain a wide range of operations, production and commercial business experience skills through continuous on the job development with coaching and mentoring. Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy meat production environment. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing analysis of production efficiency;
- Line Speed & Efficiencies;
- Retail intake;
- Meeting a number of pre-determined KPIs;
- Primary Carcass Breakdown & yields;
- Retail planning;
- Coordinating production with sales and assessing costings of new and ongoing business;
- Ensuring customer requirements are met;
- Accurately costing new products.
Our Brighter Futures programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training
What we are looking for
- Degree in agri, agri business, business/commerce or sales related discipline;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- agricultural sciences
Additional job details
- Lancashire · Sawley
with the potential to increase in your second year.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2022