At Dunbia no two days will be the same. If you’re looking for a career in a fast- paced, challenging, but rewarding, environment which challenges you to think outside the box then this programme is for you. We’re offering you an opportunity through our graduate scheme to ensure you thrive and gain invaluable on-the-job experience.
As a Retail Commercial Graduate, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of Retail Commercial within the business and your responsibility will increase.
This graduate role will ensure you gain a wide range of retail commercial business experience skills through continuous on the job development with coaching and mentoring. Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy meat production environment. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support on a major UK retail supermarket’s customer account;
- Building strong relationships with customer and key account stakeholders;
- Supply chain communications;
- Primary Carcass Breakdown & yields;
- Coordinating production with sales and assessing costings of new and ongoing business;
- Ensuring customer requirements are met;
- Retail planning;
- Accurately costing new products;
- Category insights;
- Working alongside category and NPD departments on new products
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor;
- Direct access to senior leaders;
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business;
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training.
What we are looking for
- Degree in business, marketing, sales or other related discipline;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good IT knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- Applicants for this role must have a Right to Work in the UK and be able to provide documentation to this effect.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
with the potential to increase in your second year.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We reserve the right to close the role should suitable applicants by found in advance of the closing date.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022