The DXC Technology Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to deliver the best solutions to transform businesses in the new digital world through the power of technology.
Business Development Graduate
We are looking for high-calibre Graduates to join our team of bright professionals at DXC Technology. You'll join an unrivalled community of experts, where everyone is supported in their career path and encouraged to work towards a professional qualification, whilst maintaining control and driving your own career.
To give you the exposure to a variety of roles – and discover exactly what suits you and your talents – you’ll get exposure through core areas of the business such as:
- Operations and programme management
- Value stream business management
- Business strategy
- Business operations
- Finance and commercial
The DXC Graduate Program offers you
- A stimulating 24-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- The potential to fast track your career through our internal training and mentorship programs
- Your people manager and assigned buddy will help guide and support you through your DXC journey from day one.
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and teambuilding skills
As your Graduate programme progresses and you gain more knowledge and experience you will be given increased responsibility in the delivery of projects.
We have amazing opportunities that can translate your university skills and knowledge to corporate success. Our program operates across the UKI and we have collaborative spaces in Erskine, Newcastle, Aldershot, London and Galway.
What you'll get
- As a graduate within DXC Technology our aim is to provide you with learning opportunities to rapidly grow your career and create an experience to remember.
- All Early Careers will receive a dedicated onboarding week where you get to know the organisation and meet some of your peers.
- We have created an Early Career Experience framework and Community to enjoy so you are creating moments that matter throughout your journey with us.
- Along with our Regional EMEA Mentoring Program you will also be provided with a work buddy who will be with you every step of your first three months to guide and support.
- And to top it all off you will have access to numerous learning platforms to help progress your careers
As an organisation we are predominantly Virtual First meaning you get the flexibility of working from home and opportunities to meet with your team to discuss project ad-hoc, but on some occasions, we do have roles that are within various base locations across the region. We do expect anyone applying to the roles to be flexible and be prepared to travel when required for your role.
Join us as a Technical Graduate and allow us to take you on your career journey where we will be with you every step of the way.
What we are looking for
- Passion to work in technology and a real desire to make a difference to our customers and our business
- Internationally minded – we are a global business, so you’ll need a global outlook
- Analytical thinkers – you’ll be handling lots of information and data and you’ll need to make sense of it
- Natural leaders
- Brilliant communicators – you’ll be liaising with many different people
- Motivated and professional at all times
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- Great team players
- Ability to quickly understand our environment, and the curiosity and flexibility to work anywhere within Operations management
- Strong business acumen, leadership potential and change management capabilities
- The confidence and vision to look at, and challenge, existing ways of working
- We will consider students with a minimum 2:1 and who have completed their degree in the last two years.
- Please also be aware, due to the nature of the work in DXC Technology UKI, applicants must be security clearable.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022