Our two year Graduate Programme is designed to
- Attract and nurture talented graduates eager to meet the challenges of the new digital world
- Foster an environment of continuous growth and development
- Offer technical and non-technical pathways so you gain valuable work experience and learning opportunities whilst contributing to our corporate mission and clear values
Business Graduates will rotate through some of the following areas:
- Sales, business/financial analytics, communications, marketing, Account Delivery Lead (ADL)
Expand your skillset, advance your career and give you the opportunity to connect, collaborate and contribute to innovative transformation projects
Offer you a robust and varied DXC employment experience by providing you with a structured yet tailored rotation work plan
- Technical and non-technical career paths
- Highly competitive salary and a matched contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (including public holidays)
- Flexible benefits including healthcare, ability to buy/sell annual leave and a cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to gain relevant industry recognised qualifications
- Unlimited access to DXC University, our internal online training library
From day one, you will be aligned to a team of highly skilled professionals, working on large scale projects for some of the best-known organisations in the world. Your work experience will be complemented by relevant raining in the latest emerging technologies and methodologies.
What we are looking for
- a graduate, or due to graduate in 2020
- ready to carve out a career with a truly global, market leading, IT transformation organisation
- believe that DXC is the place where you can unleash your true potential and really make a difference
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
DXC Technology is committed to a diverse and inclusive corporate culture. We harness the unique contributions of our people to give us our edge. We value every idea and the person behind it – all of our people, of every ability and disability – past, current, and future. Our inclusive culture powers our results, and the company grows only if our people grow. Together, we drive the world’s most innovative technology.
In a time of change, thriive with DXC Technology.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2020