In the centre we are leverage key technologies such as augmented/virtual reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning, blockchain and many more, all supported by a variety of platform services such as AWS, Azure, google cloud platform.
We are developing DXC’s industry Solutions such as Smart factory, smart home, smart hospital, mobile field worker, digital twin, robotics, cognitive agents, digital account on boarding to name but a few.
All of the above are achieved by levering new ways of working including design thinking, hackathons, developing business value frameworks, Business model canvases, innovation roadmaps.
Critical to the way the centre delivers innovation is its ability to bring together a partner ecosystem. The partner ecosystem includes strategy advisors, technology organisations, start up, and universities.
We are looking for individuals to work in the centre to facilitate client engagements and programmes of work through the centre.
What we are looking for
Successful candidates will demonstrate several of the following capabilities and be able to grow in the other areas
- A good understanding of technology and how to apply this to real business challenges
- Have the technical skills to build technology demonstrators including appropriate coding skills.
- Work with partners to engage through there demonstrators and capabilities
- Be able to create a presentation and present to a senior client audience with clarity of message
- Have the skills to facilitate workshops and innovation days
- Be able to work with accounts and partners to design Innovation days for customers
- Help with the upkeep of the centre and organisation of the centre activities and events
- Develop ways to connect the DXC centres globally and connect to partner centres
- Develop appropriate reporting for senior leaders including pipeline reporting, successes and other statistics and insights from the centre
- Be able to deploy new ways of working such as design thinking and other collaborative approaches
The ideal candidate will be a postgraduate straight out of university or with 1-2 years relevant experience, will have a willingness to learn new things, have an ability to think outside of the box, is able to meet challenging timescales and have a customer centric approach to work.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment