As a Graduate Software Engineer at DXC you will be using your problem solving and innovative solutioning to help design, develop and test applications and software for some of DXC’s largest clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced software engineers DXC has to offer, to drive innovative solutions for our clients. With partners such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Oracle and IBM there are multiple learning opportunities to help shape your career as a software engineer.
DXC Graduate Programme
We are DXC Technology. DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company. We thrive on creating value for our customers by expertly guiding their digital transformation journeys. We’re looking for the next generation of talented graduates to join our organisation. Is that you?
What can we offer you?
Join us and in return you’ll receive a highly competitive starting salary. Not only that, but you’ll have the opportunity to attain industry recognised qualifications in your chosen field. You will be supported through a combination of both structured and on the job training. In addition to this, we offer a comprehensive benefits and rewards system.
We’d love to have you on board if:
- You are a confident communicator in every sense of the word.
- You’ll need to be, we expect our graduates to engage with multiple stakeholders, including clients, colleagues and third party organisations as soon as they join.
- You love to solve complex problems and can bring an analytical approach to any situation you face.
- Your time management and priority setting skills are spot on.
- You pick up on details that others may miss and make the complex, simple.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Please don’t rule yourself out if your degree lies outside of business, mathematics and engineering or computer science. You have a keen interest in the technology industry and keep up to date with the latest developments. Bonus points if you have knowledge of software development methodology and software testing techniques.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment