The DXC Technology Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to deliver the best solutions to transform businesses in the new digital world through the power of technology.
We are going through a digital revolution across EMEA and being an employee at DXC mean that the work you do will be at the heart of it.
Each day we work with customers to transform their business across our Enterprise Technology stack in exciting industries such as Modern Workplace, Cloud, Security, Applications, Analytics and Engineering and Insurance.
Our employees come to work wanting and knowing they are making a real difference and driving our DXC values.
It’s important to us here at DXC that we create our next generation of leaders and technical experts, by offering learning and work opportunities to help you rapidly grow your career and achieve your potential.
Our Technical Graduates play a big part in the solutions that we deliver to our customers. Some of the roles you could find yourself in are areas such as; testing, development or operational. We don’t recruit for specific roles but you will be aligned to a role to test your technical abilities.
We typically have technical graduate vacancies across our Enterprise Technology Stack
However, while you may start in one area of the business, we support the opportunity to move or get involved in stretch projects to support your development, this ensures that we are offering you the opportunity to grow your career.
Each business unit operates differently so we would encourage you to think about how flexible you can be.
The DXC Graduate Program offers you
- A stimulating 24-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- The potential to fast track your career through our internal training and mentorship programs
- Your people manager and assigned buddy will help guide and support you through your DXC journey from day one.
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and teambuilding skills
We have amazing opportunities that can translate your university skills and knowledge to corporate success. Our program operates across the UKI and we have collaborative spaces in Erskine, Newcastle, Aldershot, London and Galway.
What you'll get
- As a graduate within DXC Technology our aim is to provide you with learning opportunities to rapidly grow your career and create an experience to remember.
- All Early Careers will receive a dedicated onboarding week where you get to know the organisation and meet some of your peers.
- We have created an Early Career Experience framework and Community to enjoy so you are creating moments that matter throughout your journey with us.
- Along with our Regional EMEA Mentoring Program you will also be provided with a work buddy who will be with you every step of your first three months to guide and support.
- And to top it all off you will have access to numerous learning platforms to help progress your careers
As an organisation we are predominantly Virtual First meaning you get the flexibility of working from home and opportunities to meet with your team to discuss project ad-hoc, but on some occasions, we do have roles that are within various base locations across the region. We do expect anyone applying to the roles to be flexible and be prepared to travel when required for your role.
Join us as a Technical Graduate and allow us to take you on your career journey where we will be with you every step of the way.
What we are looking for
- Exemplary communication skills
- Excellent problem solver adopting a proactive approach to problem solving
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Studied for a computer science or STEM related degree however, we welcome people from all degree backgrounds as long as you have an applied interest in the industry.
- We will consider students with a minimum 2:1 and who have completed their degree in the last two years.
- Please also be aware, due to the nature of the work in DXC Technology UKI, applicants must be security clearable.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022