You will receive extensive ‘real world’ training and operational experience to develop the knowledge and skills of a specialist water treatment engineer.
Your role and responsibilities will include project management, plant commissioning, operation, system optimisation, maintenance and troubleshooting at customer sites, either as part of a team or unaccompanied. This role is very hands on and can be physically demanding at times. You will be working in a range of climates and with people from different cultures.
Occasionally, you will be required to be on ‘call-out’ duty and remain at an assigned job site until the task is completed. As our main link to the customer, whilst at site, you will need to ensure project targets and expectations are met.
Ecolutia Services operates in a global market so international travel can be expected. Candidates must have the ability to travel for extended periods at short notice and without restriction. This offers opportunities to experience working in new countries and environments, whilst being supported by a strong team of experts.
What we are looking for
- We seek candidates with a proactive and solution based attitude, skilled in problem solving and situational analysis. You must have good communications skills, confidence and a proactive attitude to work.
- A proficiency to manage customer and internal relationships in challenging environments is essential as this highly visible role will require interaction with people at all levels of an organisation.
- A full clean driving licence is necessary whilst additional languages are desired but not mandatory.
Minimum 2:2 science/technical degree
Accepted degree subjects
- agricultural sciences
- chemical engineering
- geology and geographical science
- computer sciences
- biology and life sciences
- materials science
- mechanical engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
- environmental science and ecology
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 February 2020