As a Placement Project Engineer within Ecolutia Services, you'll provide support to the project management team. This position will provide you with a variety of different challenges and is designed to help you develop into a rounded engineer. You will work in a social and productive environment either from an office, in the construction yard and on customers job sites which are often located internationally.
- You will be an essential part of the production and the operation team while designing and manufacturing new equipment. This will mean spending a significant amount of time using Solidworks to do drawings for system layouts, PIDs, 3D modeling (emphasis on routing) and electrical diagrams
- Gain exposure to design processes and support design activities
- Develop a good understanding of the water treatment industry, training in water treatment technologies and exposed to hands on activities both at headquarters and on customer job sites.
- Will be part of the quality control for the construction of new equipment
- Assist sales department with technical drawings for proposals
- Contribute to project cost analysis and construction procedures.
- Exposure to interactions with customers and field engineers while supporting engineering and operational activities
What we are looking for
- Work proactively with a keen interest in devolving their careers within the Industry
- Good problem solving
- Can integrate into team and provide a positive impact both socially and academically
- Experience/exposure in Solidworks modeling skills with emphasis on routing is recommended but not required
Studying for an engineering degree.
Accepted degree subjects
- transport engineering
- aerospace engineering
- chemical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
Start Date 1 July 2019
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20 June 2019