Are you an undergraduate looking for a business and analytics focused internship this summer?
Would you like to gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced global organisation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate to join our summer internship programme. For a three-month period you would work with our Commercial Operations team to conduct a research and analytics project.
What you’ll be doing:
- This internship gives you the opportunity to map and analyse academic research from Universities globally
- The aim of the project is to better equip Emerald in targeting new customers and enable upselling to existing customers, as well as developing new products by providing a better understanding of customers and market trends globally
- This will involve the use of database tools such as Ringgold and Dimensions, and analysing Emerald’s current position against this
- In addition to this you’ll analyse the wider market to identify key trends and areas of growth, as well as the development of an internal rankings database for universities
- Throughout the three-month internship you’ll take part in a number of workshops with our learning and development team to help you develop various skills
- Towards the end of your placement you’ll also put together a presentation on the results of your project and what you learned along the way
Placement length: 12 Weeks – Commencing on 3 June 2019.
What we are looking for
- Analytical and inquisitive (with strong excel skills and/or data visualisation skills)
- Commercially focused
- Creative with the ability to approach challenges in new ways and think differently
- Motivated self-starter able to think for themselves
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please note the interview assessment date will be Tuesday 7 May.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 02/05/2019
Additional job details
|Location||Bradford · West Yorkshire|
£315 per week