Are you an undergraduate looking for a digital focused internship this summer?
Would you like to gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced global organisation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate to join our summer internship programme for a 3-month period and work with our Product team to conduct a user research project.
What you’ll be doing:
- In this summer internship placement, you’ll join our Research and Development team who work to create memorable digital experiences that our customers want to be a part of
- This is an opportunity to join the forefront of product and service design and lead a vital user research project relating to ecommerce and product design, with the goal of increasing customer engagement and enjoyment
- You will be supported in the successful application of user research techniques, such as customer interviews, observational studies and usability tests
- Throughout the placement, you’ll work closely with stakeholders in a number of departments and experience the full richness of working in academic publishing
- Throughout the three-month internship you’ll take part in a number of workshops with our learning and development team to help you develop various skills
- Towards the end of your placement you’ll also put together a presentation on the findings of your project and what you learned along the way
Placement length: 12 Weeks – Commencing on 3 June 2019.
What we are looking for
- Curiosity - observant, attentive and focused listener with personable and empathetic traits
- Ambition - adopts a growth mindset, proactively managing workload to deliver maximum impact
- Purpose - enthusiastically engages customers/colleagues to foster positive relationships
- Creativity - approaches projects with an open mind, finding creative solutions to problems
- Grit - embraces challenge, determined to make real business impact and improve own skills
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please note the interview assessment date will be Tuesday 7 May.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 02/05/2019
Additional job details
|Location||Bradford · West Yorkshire|
£315 per week