Are you an undergraduate looking for an HR internship this summer?
Would you like to gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced global organisation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate to join our summer internship programme for a three-month period and work with our People Team to evaluate our global benefits offering.
What you’ll be doing:
- As well as joining our summer internship programme you will be working with our People team to look at our Global benefits offering
- You will undertake research on global benefits to ensure that we are competitive within the market
- You will be liaising with different levels of stakeholders to gain their input and feedback
- Together with the People Team you will be looking at costs, identifying legislative impacts, pulling together recommendations for potential changes and help to plan the delivery of any approved changes
- Throughout the three-month internship you will be taking part in a number of workshops with our learning and development team to help you develop various skills
- Towards the end of your placement you’ll also put together a presentation on the findings of your project and what you learned along the way
Placement length: 12 Weeks – Commencing on 3 June 2019.
What we are looking for
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and with the wider business
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent grammar and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Behaviours and attributes:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- A keen interest in HR
- Lateral thinking, problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please note the interview assessment date will be Tuesday 7 May.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 02/05/2019
Additional job details
|Location||Bradford · West Yorkshire|
£315 per week