About Enlai Education
Enlai is a UK company based in Canterbury working towards offering you exceptional online and international employments through our network of approved schools in Asia.
Our goal is to make global education more accessible and diverse as well as to create a more internationally minded world by giving our students in Asia access to bright, enthusiastic graduates who want to teach and learn about China and its culture.
We have an office in central China that you will be able to contact at any time during your placement abroad.
Personal and professional development
- Gain relevant experience while working for a school abroad or online
- Develop your future career prospect through interacting with an international work environment
Work in a challenging rewarding environment that allows you to step out of your comfort zone and gain unique transferrable skills.
What makes us different
Enlai was established by people just like you, we know the challenges graduates can face when looking for TEFL opportunities, both abroad and online. When you apply to Enlai, you are applying to a group of schools, online and in China, that have been selected on the basis that they are capable of providing an excellent working experience and a comprehensive employment package.
- All opportunities are with well-established schools that have been audited to a British Standard.
- Our team will provide on-going support and advice.
- We analyse each application individually to ensure you are put forward for an opportunity that matches your unique set of experience and goals.
- Enlai has teams located in both the UK and China.
- We offer both online and abroad opportunities.
Our process is simple
Build your profile by filling in your personal details, skills and background and attach your recent CV.
Once there is a match with a school, we can start the process by scheduling an interview, throughout the process you will be contacted by a member of our team who will guide you along the way until you secure a teaching position.
Confirm and go
Congratulations! You will have made it through the interview. Once you are accepted by the school, you will be sent your contract as well as all the required documents for moving abroad. We will guide and help you prepare for your adventure giving you support and insight of the difference of cultures environment.
teaching and education
Europe, Ireland, Worldwide
China and home working