Teach English to children (three to 12 years old) while motivating them and cultivating their interest towards language learning.
Main activities and benefits:
- Professional teaching training
- Prepare the teaching materials and presentations for classes
- Conduct communication activity in English with the children
- Explore the Chinese culture as well as the multicultural aspect of the experience
- Gain first-hand knowledge about the current Chinese educational system
- Enhance your team working skills
- Cultivate your leadership skills
All Jobs include:
- Reimbursed flights
- Work Visa (Z visa)
- Health insurance
- Free Chinese lessons
- Paid holiday
Contract, working hours and conditions
- Contracts typically last one year
- As an English teacher in China, you will be required to work full time (between 20-30 hours a week)
- As a teacher anywhere you should be patient, punctual, responsible and inspiring.
- Have a good understanding of cultural differences with the ability to adapt well in new environments
- Able to use your creativity to make your lessons as interactive as possible for your students to maximise their learning potential
- You will receive training
What we are looking for
- No criminal record
- Punctual and responsible
- Adaptability, teaching experience preferred but not required
- Languages: English
Minimum of bachelor’s degree (no specific degree is required as training is provided).
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Our process is simple:
Build your profile by filling in your personal details, skills and background and attach your recent CV.
Once there is a match with a school, we can start the process by scheduling an interview, throughout the process you will be contacted by a member of our team who will guide you along the way until you secure a teaching position.
Confirm and go
Congratulations. You will have made it through the interview. Once you are accepted by the school, you will be sent your contract as well as all the required documents for moving abroad. We will guide and help you prepare for your adventure giving you support and insight of the difference of cultures environment.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Location||Beijing, Chengdu, China, Shanghai, Shenzhen|
|Working hours||Part-time · Full-time|