- Deliver 25 minute class to students. 80% of students are adults, whilst the other 20% are young learners.
- Attend training sessions and meetings in order to improve your teaching skills and improve your booking rate.
- Create and modify your monthly online teaching schedule. You must schedule a minimum of 40 hours a month.
- Send us a weekly report to show the classes taught, your schedule changes and suggestions on how we can improve.
We believe that technology has the ability to make a variety of industries more efficient, more dynamic, more accessible and cheaper. By removing the need for a brick and mortar establishment and a long top-down hierarchy we are able to keep things simple and by keeping things simple we are able to make education cheaper for our students while also having more money to pay our online Teachers better. That’s how we are able to deliver some of the most affordable English lessons in Japan while having one of the highest paying student jobs in the UK.
- Willing to learn how to teach online.
- Responsible, hard-working, punctual and patient with a special emphasis on the requirement to be on time for all your booked lessons.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 40 hours per month.
- Have a good computer.
- Have a clear background and a quiet environment to work/teach in.
- Around a 20Mbps internet connection. Check your internet speed
- Google Chrome: Version 51 or above.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A university student or above in any subject.
- Speak English as your first language.
- Have a genuine interest in teaching.
Accepted degree subjects
£7-£9.50 per hour
Additional incentives constantly available for high preforming teachers. Such as higher pay and further training and certification.
UK wide, Europe · Ireland · Worldwide
Contract and working hours
Part-time · Full-time
How to apply
Send CV via Apply button.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 13/05/2018