- Deliver 25 minute class to students. 80% of students are adults, whilst the other 20% are young learners.
- Attend training sessions and meetings in order to improve your teaching skills and improve your booking rate.
- Create and modify your monthly online teaching schedule. You must schedule a minimum of 40 hours a month.
- Send us a weekly report to show the classes taught, your schedule changes and suggestions on how we can improve.
What we are looking for
- Willing to learn how to teach online.
- Responsible, hard-working, punctual and patient with a special emphasis on the requirement to be on time for all your booked lessons.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 40 hours per month.
- Have a good computer.
- Have a clear background and a quiet environment to work/teach in.
- Around a 20Mbps internet connection. Check your internet speed
- Google Chrome: Version 51 or above.
- A university student or above in any subject.
- Speak English as your first language.
- Have a genuine interest in teaching.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Send CV via Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||UK wide, Europe, Ireland, Worldwide|
|Additional location information||Online teaching|
£7-£9.50 per hour
Additional incentives constantly available for high preforming teachers. Such as higher pay and further training and certification.
|Working hours||Part-time · Full-time|