Bring your love of problem-solving and proactive attitude to EY’s Tax teams where you’ll get hands-on experience on real client projects from day one and a professional qualification. You’ll be on your way to becoming a tax advisor, helping local and international businesses find better ways of doing tax.
What is Tax at EY?
Tax affects every aspect of our lives and laws are always changing. We help local and global entrepreneurs, high-net-worth individuals and organisations from start-ups to influential multinationals, manage every element of their business’s tax.
What will you be doing?
You join us in either Tax, the EMEIA Tax Centre or in People Advisory Services – Mobility and Reward, in either Financial Services, UK & Ireland or Europe, the Middle East, India and Asia (EMEIA) and start learning about international tax laws and how they affect our clients’ businesses. You could be:
- Working directly on tax reporting, compliance and planning alongside senior colleagues.
- Building important relationships with local or global clients and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of their FTSE 100 businesses.
- Learning how to apply the tools and technology we use.
- Specialising in a particular area, such as Mobility or Reward, within our UK & Ireland, FS or Tax Technology Transformation teams.
Throughout the programme you’ll have coaching and development opportunities, while you also study for your qualifications. And, if you do a great job, by the end of the programme you may be promoted to Senior Consultant or Tax Advisor.
Do you have the head for numbers and complex rules needed to work in tax?
What we are looking for
If you have an honours degree (in any STEM subject) by the time the programme starts, this is for you.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20 June 2019