Are you a driven, entrepreneurial graduate that is ready to be challenged in a high-paced manufacturing environment and looking to benefit from global opportunities at a Top 100 Graduate Employer?
Essentra’s three-year Future Leaders Programme offers excellent opportunities for individuals who want to apply and develop their academic qualifications in a practical, real world setting beginning with a real job from day one. They offer you a mix of on the job experience and practice-based learning, underpinned by a thorough programme of formal training which is delivered across their global locations.
They have a number of different graduate and undergraduate opportunities in finance, commercial, operations, project management, continuous improvement and HR. Some of these will be based initially at one of our sites in the UK but there are also opportunities across Europe.
Essentra are looking for a Finance Graduate within their:
- Group head office function - This is likely to initially be based at their UK Head Office in Milton Keynes
- Packaging division - This will initially be based at one of their UK sites, which could be Milton Keynes, Bradford or Portsmouth
- Components division - This will initially be based at one of their UK sites, likely to be Oxford or Newcastle upon Tyne
As part of Essentra’s Future Leaders Programme you will get exposure to many forms of training and development opportunities as well as support networks at all levels of the business.
You will benefit from:
- A real job from day-one
- Opportunities to travel the world
- Support from your graduate scheme peers
- Structured coaching and mentoring, included an allocated mentor
- An individual career development programme
- Formal internal training that will complement your practical experience
- Support for professional institution membership and personal development
- Competitive base salary with regular performance-based reviews
- Exposure to senior leaders throughout the programme
- Global projects that have an impact on the business
- Opportunity to rotate around different sites globally
What we are looking for
- Some relevant work experience would be ideal but is not essential
- A driving licence
- To be internationally mobile
We’re looking for candidates who are able to:
- Establish effective relationships
- Add structure, set priorities and work in an organised manner
- Analyse critically and logically
- Encourage successful communication and cooperation
- Consistently achieve and drive for results
- Demonstrate they are focused, resourceful and ready to take their career in their own hands
Good degree, ideally a 2:1 or first class in a relevant discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
Plus excellent benefits
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
The graduate programme will begin in September with interviews and assessments held over the next few months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment