Are you a driven, entrepreneurial graduate that is ready to be challenged in a high-paced manufacturing environment and looking to benefit from global opportunities at a top 100 Graduate Employer?
Essentra’s two year Graduate Development Programme offers excellent opportunities for individuals who want to apply and develop their academic qualifications in a practical, real world setting beginning with a real job from day one. We offer you a mix of on the job experience and practice-based learning, underpinned by a thorough programme of formal training which is delivered in our global locations.
We offer a number of different graduate and undergraduate opportunities in commercial, marketing, HR, finance, IT and operations; including production management, quality, continuous improvement and supply chain. Some of these will be based initially at one of our sites in the UK but there are also opportunities across Europe.
If you’ve studied Business, IT, Finance, Engineering, Marketing, Languages or related disciplines, Essentra can offer you a great launching pad to your career.
As part of Essentra’s Graduate Development Programme you will get exposure to many forms of training and development opportunities as well as support networks at all levels of the business.
You will benefit from:
- A real job from day one
- Opportunities to travel the world
- Support from your graduate scheme peers
- An individual career development programme
- Formal internal training that will complement your practical experience
- Support for professional institution membership and personal development
- Competitive base salary with regular performance based reviews
So, you have read all about Essentra’s Graduate Development Programme and you’re ready to apply, you can view our current vacancies with Best Graduates by clicking the apply button.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for candidates who are able to:
- Establish effective relationships
- Add structure, set priorities and work in an organised manner
- Analyse critically and logically
- Encourage successful communication and cooperation
- Consistently achieve and drive for results
- Demonstrate they are focused, resourceful and ready to take their career in their own hands
You will need:
- Some relevant work experience would be ideal but is not essential
- Driving licence
- Internationally mobile
A good degree, ideally a 2.1 or 1st class in a relevant discipline
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 08/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Germany, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Oxford|
plus excellent benefits