We are on the lookout for a dynamic, hard working graduate who is keen to work in a technology company operating within the publishing industry. It’s a great chance to work with a group of innovative people on a range of leading edge digital products, sold to the research market.
What the job involves:
- Marketing to libraries worldwide communicating our digital products.
- Developing new business and increasing subscription revenues
- Researching and developing a database of contacts
- Assisting with customer support queries for consumers and librarians
- General administrative tasks including reporting on marketing campaigns
What we are looking for
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Excel and/or numbers
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
- Confident to talk to customers on the telephone
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- An ability to work quickly and efficiently
- An interest in marketing to information specialists
- An interest in technology and assisting customers
Have a 2:1 degree from a UK university or equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £23,000 per annum
You will benefit from delicious team lunches in the surrounding restaurants and a gym membership
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27 August 2019