An exciting new role has been created within Experian’s Go To Market National sales community, for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for their first sales role. You may currently be in a client-facing role such as customer services but looking for a new challenge in an exciting and fast-moving environment.
Alongside your role, we will support you to achieve a degree level qualification as a B2B Sales Professional. If you're looking to achieve a degree, but feel that university is not the right avenue for you, this could be a great option.
The first and second year of the role will primarily be to provide sales support to the nationals sales team, whilst receiving on-the-job training in core sales competencies and skill-sets to help provide the foundations for a long-term career in sales. The third year will be a desk based account manager role, with training to provide you with the unique skills needed to progress to a field based account manager position. The initial role will include:
- Being a first point of telephone and email contact for our key clients
- Being responsible for actioning client requests (usage reports, new user requests)
- Responsibility for key areas of sales administration such as queried debt and disconnections
- Supporting the identification of new sales opportunities within new and existing customers
- Working with the Account Management team to ensure the sales pipeline is accurate and up-to-date, to enable accurate sales forecasting
The successful candidate will have a fantastic, supportive team to ensure that we collectively achieve our team targets. We are looking for enthusiasm, passion and individuals who are self-motivated and keen to start to develop a career in sales. We want to bring on board a personable individual who is driven, positively challenged and works as a team player to make us even stronger. No previous sales experience is necessary although some experience in a customer-facing role would be an advantage.
To complete the apprenticeship, you will need to:
- Have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade 4-9 / A-C) or above (including maths and English language)
- Have completed your Level 3 studies (A-levels, BTEC Level 3 or Level 3 Apprenticeship) by September 2018
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Retail discount schemes
- Three community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
What we are looking for
This role offers a fully supported Level 6 B2B Sales Professional Degree Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship typically takes three years to complete and will provide you with a world-class degree qualification alongside valuable experience to launch your career.
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Six|