Experian is offering an opportunity to achieve a degree level qualification as a 'Digital and Technology Solutions Professional' within our IT Services area. If you're looking to achieve a degree, but feel that university is not the right avenue for you, this could be a great option.
About the Programme
Initially successful applicants will rotate around different areas of the IT organisation to get a good understanding of both IT and the business.
The last year of the scheme will see you settling into a more traditional placement aligned with an agreed growth strategy to ensure a strong start to a longer term career in IT.
You will find yourself implementing technology solutions that enable IT to develop new solutions and services and to increase an organisation's productivity using digital technologies.
To complete the apprenticeship, you will:
- Have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade 4-9 / A-C) or above (including maths and English language)
- Have completed your Level 3 studies (A-levels, BTEC Level 3 or Level 3 Apprenticeship) by September 2018
- Ideally have a Level 3 qualification in a maths, IT or science related subject
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase five additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Retail discount schemes
- Three community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
What we are looking for
This role offers a fully supported Level 6 Digital and Technological Solutions Degree Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship typically takes four years to complete and will provide you with a world-class degree qualification alongside valuable experience to launch your career.
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|