As a Business Analyst, you will be an active member of the business analysis and delivery team responsible for the delivery and support of Experian products, data & services. You’ll provide the highest level of service to internal and external clients as well as ensuring all deliverables are of the highest quality and are in line with the BA Capability Framework and best practices. Whether you have recently completed education or have some experience and are looking for that next level, you’ll be able to develop your career and make a difference to Experian’s clients.
You'll also work towards a Business Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship, providing you the opportunity to obtain a valued qualification while working in an exciting professional environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support business analysts/senior business analysts in working with stakeholders to identify and prioritise client requirements
- Work within business analysis frameworks to deliver high quality projects within agreed timescales
- Define scope and business priorities for small-scale changes and assist in larger scale scoping exercises.
- Specify and document business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability back to source, consistency and adherence to business objectives
- Assist in defining acceptance tests for requirements.
- Escalate any systems/product deliveries that are at risk of not meeting success criteria
- Develop a strong network with account managers, client directors, project managers, business analysts, product managers and support teams
- Proactively manage customer expectations and identify, resolve and escalate issues where appropriate
- One – two years work experience in a professional office environment, preferably in a client-facing or IT environment
- Stakeholder management – strong communication skills and expectation management
- Ability to manage own workload by prioritising and communicating to stakeholders
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Continual Process Improvement mind set
To complete the apprenticeship, you must have:
- Achieved a minimum of five GCSEs (Grade 4-9 / A-C) or above (including maths and English Language)
- Completed your Level 3 studies (A-levels, BTEC Level 3 or Level 3 Apprenticeship) by September 2018
- Knowledge of credit reference agencies and Experian products and services.
- Awareness of industry standard business analysis methodologies
- Awareness of IT project delivery methods
- Complete the Level 4 Business Analyst Apprenticeship
- Participate in performance management process
- Complete other training courses as required and ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements
Additional job details