We are offering opportunities to commence your career in project management as a Project Support Officer. This is an Apprentice, entry level role responsible for supporting a Project Manager with a large and complex project. The Project Support Officer will gain exposure to the project management processes, including planning, execution, resource management, change management, risk and issue management, and stakeholder management, often completing these tasks on behalf of the PM, with appropriate support and guidance.
- Work with the Project Manager to provide support on all project management tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining the critical project controls, such as the plan, risk log, and other project documentation in line with defined standards
- Work towards producing the first draft of project documents such as the project initiation document and stakeholder reports.
- Facilitate and administer the change control process, under guidance from the PM.
- Responsible for tracking, forecasting and reporting project finances, under guidance from the PM.
- Monitors and reports project progress to objectives in timeframes, scope, quality, costs and risks. Receives information on project status, changes and issues. Work towards being able to identify potential sources for solutions, and contacts appropriate parties to initiate action following approval from the PM.
- Identifies areas within the business unit where process improvements may benefit project performance.
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Can work independently and show initiative to solve problems.
- Have attention to detail.
- Manage your own workload.
- Have willingness to develop leadership, co-ordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, processes and PC Desktop applications.
- Desire to develop good project management skills.
- Good or developing multi-tasking abilities.
- Any A-Level or level 3 in a similar subject or holds an existing Project Management qualification.
What we are looking for
This role offers a fully supported Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship typically takes two years to complete and will provide you with an excellent qualification alongside valuable experience to launch your career.
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Ten|