About Explore Learning
Award winning tuition brought to life by incredible people!
Working at Explore Learning means joining an ambitious, people centred, conscientious company.
Over the past 15 years, we have helped over 175,000 children achieve their potential. Explore get to know every child as an individual, giving them the space to unlock their imagination and discover the magic of learning.
Explores goal – to build confident, fearless learners who are hungry for knowledge.
Explore are thrilled to have been recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK for five consecutive years by The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For List, as well as being acknowledged as the best tuition provider in the country.
CEO and founder Bill Mills first created Explore back in 2001 and since then they have grown to open in over 125 places across the UK, and proudly employ over 3,200 passionate and exceptional people.
Have a career where you can make a meaningful impact.
Beginning your career journey with Explore is your first step on an incredible pathway, there are unlimited ways that you will be able to gain new skills, master expertise and shape the future of the company with your insight and drive.
£22,000-£24,500 location weighting with a target based bonus potential of £4,400 per annum.
Explore Learnings Vision and Values
At Explore we understand that our strength comes from our fantastic people. Everybody shares a common purpose and the culture that this creates is truly unique.
Everyone wants to make Explore the best place that it can be for our members, and therefore also the best place that it can be to work in as well.
- Best in Education: Independent research will show that we are leaders in our field. We will be an engine for innovation and empower children to reach their potential.
- Best Staff: We will be recognised as an outstanding employer. Our fantastic reputation will attract superstars to join our team, and we will offer them opportunities and support to help them grow and thrive in our dynamic culture.
- Best Service: We will be the benchmark for providing outstanding customer service, inspiring others across all sectors.
- Best Ambassadors: We will be proud of everything we achieve at Explore. We will shout our achievements from the rooftops to support us in raising our profile and building our reputation across the local community.
- Integrity: Our staff and members are the heart of our company. Their feedback and opinions guide our decisions. Our staff are role models, inspiring our families and each other.
- Family: Our staff and families have a say in anything we do, from the competitions we run to the look of our brand, to ensure that everyone feels part of the Explore family.
- Inclusive: Explore Learning is a welcoming home for all children, regardless of their ability, and for families and staff of all backgrounds.
- Customer centred: We offer a listening ear and expertise to ensure we are delivering an outstanding, tailored service to every parent and child.
- Ambitious: Just like our members, we never stop learning. We are innovative, creative and always strive to improve the service that we provide. Our success is driven by the difference we make to our families.
sales, business, consulting and management, teaching and education, retail
East Midlands, East of England, Edinburgh and East Central Scotland, Glasgow, Stirling and West Central Scotland, London, North East England, North West England, Northern Ireland, South East England, South West England, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber
Over 126 locations nationwide with a further 10-15 opening each year.
How to apply
Apply early, via the Visit website button, if you are interested in working in a particular centre/region at a specific time. Explore recruit continuously and have start dates available throughout the year.
Explore also accept deferred applications if you have not graduated yet or are thinking of travelling after University.
- 74 North Street
- GU1 4AW