We are looking for passionate and inspiring people to lead and manage our vibrant centres and make a difference to the children that attend.
As an Assistant Director, you will:
- Build strong, lasting relationships
- Show drive and ambition, embracing new challenges
- Inspire others to be the best they can be
There is no typical day in one of our centres; you can expect to find yourself doing a huge range of different things to make your centre the best it can be. These include:
- Business ownership – you’ll take ownership of your centre’s reputation, growth and overall performance.
- Education delivery – you'll impact children’s learning every day – delivering an outstanding service to all your members.
- Leadership – you’ll lead, engage and develop yourself and your team; using every opportunity to inspire them to be the best they can be.
- Customer service – you'll be customer centric; providing the best customer experience for prospective, new and existing families.
Why work at Explore Learning?
- We’re an award-winning maths and English tuition provider, supporting 4-14 year olds after-school and at the weekends in a dynamic and engaging environment - both in-centre and online.
- We’ve been doing this brilliantly for over 16 years and our success is fuelled by our incredible people who each play a part in bringing our mission to life.
- We are proud of what we do, and we are committed to getting it right for every child, every day.
- We deliver a vast amount of brilliant training to ensure you develop and progress both personally and professionally.
- Since we launched, we have supported over 250,000 children to become fearless learners. We create a welcoming environment where each individual feels a part of our Explore Learning family.
Explore Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be expected to undertake employment checks, a Disclosure & Barring Service check and provide previous employment references.
Hours: Our staff are there to support our members after school and at the weekends. You'll be working Tuesday - Saturday and a mixture of 11am-8pm in the week, and 9am to 6pm at the weekend.
As a result of COVID-19, you may temporarily spend some of your time working in your centre, and some time working from home.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £23,000 - £26,500
salary dependant on centre location
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2020