Are you passionate about making an impact in children's education, and leading a team in reaching this goal? Our centre in Woodford Green is looking for a new member of the team to start in July.
- You’ll make a meaningful impact to the lives of children and inspire the next generation of fearless learners.
- You’ll develop both personally and professionally, gaining valuable experience which could pave the way to progression within Explore, or your next career venture.
- You’ll be surrounded by inspiring colleagues who all share the same goal, and create a workplace which is vibrant, inclusive and rewarding.
What will you be doing day to day as an Assistant Director?
There is no typical day in one of our centres; you can expect to find yourself doing a huge range of different things to make your centre the best it can be, including:
- Building strong, lasting relationships with children and their families by holding parent feedback meetings, co-ordinating and managing tutored sessions, and solving queries.
- Demonstrating drive and ambition to grow your membership by identifying new ways to attract and retain families as our service continues to evolve and adapt in the new climate.
- Inspiring others to be the best they can be by facilitating your teams’ development and confidence, and creating a positive and engaging working environment for them to work in.
How will you make an impact?
This role is diverse, and you’ll have lots of responsibility from the get go. To help you measure your performance, and take ownership of your road to success, you will focus on:
- Business Ownership – taking ownership of your centre’s reputation and profitability, and driving overall performance.
- Education Delivery – bringing Explore’s mission to life by delivering an outstanding education service to all of your families.
- Leadership – engaging, leading and developing yourself and your team to grow in the role and reach your collective goals.
- Customer Service – providing an outstanding experience to every family you work with, including prospective and current members.
Hours: Our staff are there to support our members after school and at the weekends. You'll be working Tuesday - Saturday and a mixture of 11am-8pm in the week, and 9am to 6pm at the weekend.
As a result of COVID-19, you may temporarily spend some of your time working in your centre, and some time working from home.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Woodford · Woodford Green
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 1 July 2021
How to apply
Explore Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be expected to undertake employment checks, a Disclosure & Barring Service check and provide previous employment references.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2021