Help organisations across a variety of sectors and industries to turn big ideas into business-changing reality while you get a head start on your graduate career.
What is Business Consulting at EY?
The world of business is constantly changing. For our clients, this can create better ways of doing things but it might also involve more risks. Our job is to help clients take action and build stronger businesses in the process.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working on real client projects, learning about their businesses and processes and developing your people and relationship building skills. Over the course of the year you’ll also pick up these tasks with greater confidence:
- Working on real client projects from day-one
- Work with businesses within banking, wealth and asset management and much more
- Every project in Business Consulting is different so you’ll gain a huge breadth of experience
- Become confident at finding fast and relevant answers to our clients’ issues
- Take professional training courses to develop your technical and personal skills
- Learn from EY’s in-house experts
If everything works out well, you could even secure a job here after you graduate.
What we are looking for
If you’re studying for an honours degree (in any subject) that includes a one-year placement and you’re in your penultimate year of university, this placement is for you. You’ll also need to have obtained a minimum of level 2 GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and maths as well as three A-levels, five highers or equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment