Enjoy a summer earning while you learn how EY’s Consulting teams solve our clients’ business problems. You’ll not only get a feel for the business world with on-the-job experience, but also opportunities to meet influential experts and gain new skills that will shape the rest of your career.
What is Consulting at EY?
The working world is constantly changing. For our clients, this can create better ways of doing things but it might also involve more risks. Our job is to combine industry knowledge with a knack for asking thoughtful questions to help solve our clients’ toughest business problems.
What will you be doing?
Whether you join us in Business Consulting, Technology Consulting or People Advisory Services -Workforce Advisory, you’ll be developing your core consulting and people skills and working with supportive teams on real client projects. Before too long, you’ll be doing similar work to our graduates, which could include:
- Working with local or global clients in our diverse teams
- Developing your technical analytical skills
- Combining your business and technology knowledge to help clients adopt new tech innovations
- Tech transformation – helping to define and execute IT strategy aligned to business objectives
- Data and Analytics – helping clients gain competitive advantage through the effective use of their data assets
- UKI Solution Delivery - supporting clients through large scale transformation programmes and system implementations
If everything works out well, you could even secure a job here after you graduate.
What we are looking for
If you’re in your penultimate year at university (any degree course) or, if you’re already in your final year but will be doing a one-year master’s degree or taking a gap year, this internship is for you. You’ll also need to have obtained a minimum of level 2 GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and maths as well as three A-levels, five highers or equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment