Solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s largest businesses.
At EY, no question is too small, too ambitious or too imaginative. We use our curiosity to ask better questions, that inspire better answers.
As part of the Consulting Analytics Team, we deliver leading edge business intelligence and analytics for our clients, to drive performance improvement across multiple services and operational functions. Our team lead, research and deliver client solutions using a range of Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation Technologies and develop innovative prototypes to bring to life our capability.
What will you be doing?
You’ll build a career that’s yours to own. With infinite opportunities to lead, learn and transform, we’ll empower you to build a world as unique as you. You’ll be:
- Building strong working relationships with clients to better understand their technical problems and automation opportunities
- Leading and delivering client solutions using a range of technologies and developing innovative prototypes to bring to life our capability
- Learning about new technologies and research and how they could be applied for the benefit of our clients
- Continuous learning and development through mentorship, Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation Learning pathways, and self-directed study
What we are looking for
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need a minimum of Level 2/GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, three A-levels, 5 Highers or equivalent, and preferably a STEM degree or a degree that can demonstrate strong analytical thinking by the time the programme starts. We're looking for students that have a passion and interest in technology and/or those that have some experience of SQL, Spark, Python or R and/or experience with databases, data analysis/manipulation and reporting.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 July 2022