Innovate the world of business whilst studying for a degree.
At EY, no question is too small, too ambitious or too imaginative. We use our curiosity to ask better questions, that inspire better answers. That’s how we build a better working world.
Help us and our clients find new ways of using data and the latest technologies to enhance performance, increase efficiency, better identify and respond, to risks and improve engagement with stakeholders. And use your bold ambition as a marker for success. All whilst studying towards a BSc degree in Digital and Technology solutions with BPP University. Here, your career is truly yours to build. Experience our world. Your way.
Working in either Assurance, Consulting Service Delivery, Enterprise Risk or Technology Consulting, this apprenticeship unleashes creative thinking. It offers the opportunity to work on a variety of client projects whilst gaining formal and informal training that prepares you for the working world.
What will you be doing?
You’ll build a career that’s yours to own. With infinite opportunities to lead, learn and transform, we’ll empower you to use your voice to influence decisions and build a world as unique as you. Here you will be:
- Specialising in Data Architecture and Integration, Solution Engineering and Development; Data Science; Technology Operations and Service Delivery or Cyber and Information Security
- Analysing data sets, designing, prototyping and building new tech solutions for clients, and advising different teams on leveraging new technologies
- Working in supportive teams across Assurance, Consulting Service Delivery, Enterprise Risk or Technology Consulting
- Helping clients and other EY teams use the latest technology to deal with complex issues like fraud, automating compliance processes, chatbots and the future of work
Are you eligible to apply?
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, and to have completed three A-levels/Five Highers (or equivalent) by the time the programme starts. Further requirements may be required, please check the website for more guidance.
Immerse yourself in our world whilst exploring your options at the forefront of business. Get to know the part you could play in our organisation. And discover what it means to experience EY, your way.
Find out more about our opportunities and how to apply.
Our world. Your way.
“At A-Levels, I had a clear focus on business and I really enjoyed the idea of technology in business. This opportunity at EY was something that combined both interests.” – Izzy, Digital and Technology Degree Apprentice
Study towards a BSc degree in Digital and Technology solutions with BPP University
Additional job details
- up to £22,100
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2022