Are you a university student looking for a summer internship in a top professional services company? Join EY for a paid Summer Internship programme and gain invaluable experience in this area of Tax.
What is the EY People Advisory Services – Mobility and Reward Summer Internship?
The People Advisory Services (PAS) Mobility and Reward Summer Internship is a four-week programme for students in their penultimate year of university. As part of our Tax business area, our team assesses how businesses reward and relocate employees around the world and how this affects their tax. When you join the internship, you will:
- Work on client projects with colleagues and graduates while being supported by a dedicated EY buddy
- Use your incredible people skills to make a lasting impression on our clients and gain their trust through your insights, both practical and technological
- Have the opportunity to get career advice from one of our counsellors
- Network with colleagues to develop your professional relationships
- Discover our exciting and diverse community and culture.
What are the benefits?
You’ll gain an insight into our exciting company culture and discover where your future could take you in Assurance at EY. You’ll start to develop the skills and strengths you’ll need for your future career, and if all goes well, potentially secure a role with us once you graduate.
How to apply
If you’re curious, eager to learn and excited to carve your career in a company that will support your ambitions, find out more and apply now. Your EY adventure awaits.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2023