- Working in financial services, you’ll be helping clients to adapt to the rapidly evolving tax landscape using technology, and gaining a greater breadth of knowledge by:
- You'll specialise in tax technology, however due to the nature of TTT work, dependent on new tax regulations being published and business need, you may work in different areas of tax such as Indirect tax or operational tax
- Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of tax technology and advisory services
- Working directly on tax reporting, technical research and data analysis alongside senior colleagues
- Assist in the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach
What we are looking for
If you’re in your penultimate year at university, or if you’re already in your final year but will be doing a one-year Master’s degree, or taking a gap year, this internship is for you. We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will however, need to be working towards an honours degree in a STEM subject, have a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English language and mths and three A-levels/five Highers (or equivalent) to be eligible to apply.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2020